Who Can Participate?
- Library and Information Science Professionals
- Professionals from IT and Knowledge sectors
- Policy makers and Knowledge seekers
- Educationists and Academicians
- Researchers, Students and distance learners
- E-publishers / Vendors
- Content Managers / Technology Managers / Knowledge Managers
- Government Officials / Planners / Media experts
The Registration fees will be charged as per the category opted.
|Categories||Registration Fee without Paper||Registration Fee with Paper|
|Students/ Research Scholar/ Working Professionals||INR 200.00||INR 500|
|Foreign Delegate||USD 5||USD 10|
How to submit Paper?
Authors are requested to submit their papers online only at https://conclave.lispa.org.in submission. The length of the paper should not be more than 5000 words on A4 size with standard margins. Papers should contain full name, affiliations along with email of author(s), abstract, keywords author biography and references properly cited in the text of article as per APA style. The paper submitted should be an unpublished document in any media and of any format. While the copyright for the paper would belong to the author, the LISPA reserved the right to host a copy of the paper in it’s institutional repository for open access at https://conclave.lispa.org.in.